Learn AWS Services With Shikisoft's Online Courses!
These are my courses available at this time, and each link contains a special discount coupon for you. You can also remove the coupon on the course page to check whether Udemy has a promotion with more discounts.
I will be glad to see you in these courses and help you achieve your goals. Follow Shikisoft Blog to stay tuned as there are more courses to come!
Learn to create CI/CD pipelines with AWS CodePipeline and other AWS developer tools in detail with hands-on examples. Automate your application deployments to EC2 and S3.
AWS CodeCommitto host your private Git repositories and trigger your pipelines with Git pushes.
- Build your applications and test your code automatically in each pipeline execution with
- Deploy your build artifacts to S3 directly or EC2 instances with
- Perform all-at-once, rolling, and blue-green deployments on EC2 auto scaling groups with
- Create and delete
AWS CloudFormationstacks in each pipeline execution and provision your infrastructure automatically.
- Add manual approval steps in your CI/CD pipelines with Amazon SNS notifications and practice continuous delivery.
- Deep dives into the build and deploy lifecycles, logging, and more.
Start learning AWS CloudFormation as a beginner and use it for your daily provisioning needs on AWS. Excel at Associate-level features of AWS CloudFormation.
- Learn to create, update and delete
- Start writing your own templates with YAML and define AWS resources in them.
- Increase the re-usability of your templates with
- Conditionally provision resources and configure properties by defining
conditionsin your templates.
- Enhance your templates by defining with
outputsand using the
- Create and execute
change setsto update your stacks safely.
- Use the 'cloudformation' commands of
AWS CLIto manage your stacks.
- Practice more with section activities at the end of each section.
This course is also a basis for AWS CloudFormation Step by Step: Intermediate to Advanced.
Get more proficient at AWS CloudFormation by learning its more advanced, Professional-level features.
This course takes AWS CloudFormation Step by Step: Beginner to Intermediate as a basis and continues from there.
- Organize your stacks efficiently with
- Configure your EC2 instances with AWS CloudFormation using EC2
- Manage updates, replacements, and deletions on resources that support policy attributes.
- Prevent updates of your stack resources during a stack update by setting a
- Bring your logic to AWS CloudFormation with
- Control stack creation flows with
- Detect and resolve
stack drifts, import unmanaged resources.
- Deploy your serverless resources with
AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM).